If you're reading this page, chances are, you've received a Funky Moose gift card. Whatever the occasion, congrats!
Let's explain what you can do with this card. It's pretty straight forward. You shop for whatever you like on the store, and when you checkout, you use the code on your card to apply the credit.
The credit is applied to the price of products, so shipping costs and taxes are excluded.
For example, you received a $20 gift card. Go ahead and shop on the site and put items in your cart. When you hit "Checkout", you'll be able to enter the code on your card, like below.
Good to know:
- The value is in Canadian dollars.
- You can only use 1 gift card per transaction.
- Taxes and shipping are excluded.
- You can only use your card once.
- The card has no cash value.
- No credit will be extended if the order is less than the gift card's value. So if you use a $100 card on an $80 order, you'd lose the remaining $20 (We're working on that, but our system doesn't allow for this right now).