Sell your records
We'd love to expand our inventory to a ridiculous amount of great music and we're always on the hunt for great records.
We pay cash for your forgotten records and we're not cherry pickers, so we'll buy the whole collection if we like what we see.
This is how it works:
- Tell us what you have, how many you have and where you're located. We're an hour north of Saskatoon and 45 minutes south of Prince Albert, SK. We're willing to travel for the right collection.
Make a list and take pictures of what you have. This is an important step to know we're not going to be wasting each other's time.
- Let us know how much you're looking to get for everything.
- When we're interested in what you're selling, we'll make arrangements to come get the records.
- We'll flip through the records on the spot, making a quick judgement on the records in person, making sure the price you're asking is reasonable.
- We'll either give you a counter offer or hand over the cash on the spot and load everything up.
Music we're interested in:
Pop, (classic) rock, metal, jazz, blues, hip hop.
Music we're not interested in:
Families, "brass", Reader's digest boxes, polka, gospel.
Music we're on the fence about:
Artists like Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash are somewhat interesting, but Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton and Don Williams, not so much. It really depends on what you have and what shape it's in.
Records and covers should be in reasonable shape. We aim to sell only records that are graded VG+ and better, according to the Goldmine Standard.